In the world of modern orthodontics there are several types of treatments outside of traditional metal braces and a pioneering company within the field of orthodontics is Invisalign.
In Somos Dental we have certified orthodontists to offer Invisalign treatment, so we will talk about the advantages that these invisible braces treatment have for you.
What is Invisalign?
Is a state-of-the-art orthodontic treatment that uses patented technology to create clear, removable dental guards that work just as traditional braces to straighten your teeth.
How to know if my case qualifies Invisalign?
Invisalign treatment virtually works for all types of malocclusion (crooked teeth). That’s why it has become one of the most popular orthodontic treatments these last years.
What are the advantages?
The Invisalign system offers numerous advantages over traditional orthodontic treatments, among these are:
- Better bite and easier chewing: This device place less pressure and tension on the jaw bones. This less tension means less pain, and the fact that the teeth are kept straight helps improve the bite, shape and chewing action.
- Healthier gums: Unlike traditional dental braces, Invisalign is less aggressive against the gums: This better interaction with the gums prevents future problems such as pain, tooth loss and even periodontal disease.
- Less pain: Is a treatment that does not put pressure on the bone and joints of the jaw, which reduces the likelihood of complications and pain.
What is the process of treatment?
The orthodontic process is relatively simple, it is divided into three different steps.
- Diagnosis: In this part of the treatment it is decided if the patient is suitable for Invisalign treatment. Photos, X-rays and digital scans are taken.
- Guards (aligners): After the diagnosis, the aligners get custom made by the provider and delivered to the dental office. This is when the treatment begins, which should be used every day with changes approximately every 2 weeks.
- Visible results: At this stage, the results of the treatment begin to appear. However, there must be follow-up by the orthodontist from time to time (usually each month).
Where can I find certified Invisalign professionals?
The orthodontic treatment must be performed by certified professionals. If you are looking for certified providers in the Phoenix Metro area, you can come to Somos Dental. In Somos Dental we are align providers for orthodontic treatment with Invisalign. You can contact us by SMS, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp or by filling out our online form which also includes a free diagnosis appointment. Also, in Somos Dental we have taken strict precautionary measures against the New Coronavirus pandemic that has affected the entire world (Covid-19). You can find us at our 5 locations in Phoenix, Arizona, which are; Desert Sky, Mesa, Camelback and Downtown. You can also contact us through the phone number 623-232-0089.
BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL!
Braces and a free laptop for only $1,999
If you do not qualify for Invisalign treatment, or if you are looking for more traditional options, in Somos Dental we have a back to school sale. If you get a prepaid dental braces treatment you will get a free laptop. This sale ends on August 31st, so you can contact us or see terms and conditions in this link.